Tuesday, August 7, 2007

21st B-Day!!!!!!

Well July 18th was my 21st B-day and since i just got a blog i figured i'd post a few pictures....

This was @ Old Chicago for my B-Day dinner.......I'm a Princess....(or so my mom thinks so).....


This is me and my closest Friends on my B-Day......(Left-Right) Stacey, Kristal, Me & Jess......


This is My Sister, My Mom & Me going out for my B-Day...........


This is My Mom & Me.....She's my everything......without her i wouldn't be me.....and i thank God everyday for her......Love you Mom.....



My Brother-in-law Dave & I......



My Brother Shawn & Me.......


Me Picking up my Big brother Derek.......



My Sister & I......this was at the last Bar.....

2 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you started a blog...I am proud of you:) Darling pics....I wish we could have all left class and joined in for your b-day party. I could eat Old Chicago ANYTIME! See ya tomorrow in class...you little sluffer:)

Anonymous said...

Harmony...we both skipped out on class last night. shame shame on us. Omg it's storming out. I LOVE IT!! See you tonight!!!